Automated Line for the Production of lavash bread DSH
We offer equipment for thin lavash that is designed and manufactured by Roll-Line.
1. An automated line for the production of lavash DSh1 produces only rectangular lavash.
2. An automated line for the production of lavash DSh2 produces rectangular, round, and oval lavash
An automated line for the production of lavash (DSh) can process the dough that consists of 25 kg of flour, 10.5 liters of water, and 0.7 kg of salt.
• Operating mode: Automatic
• Efficiency: 150 kg / h
• The thickness of the dough for baking: from 0.2 mm
• The temperature of baking products in a tunnel oven: 350–400 ⁰С
• Equipment weight: 5,500 kg
• Overall dimensions of the equipment, L/W/H: 13,500/1,400/2,100 mm
• Thermal insulation of ovens: 200 mm
• Voltage supply from three-phase alternating current mains: 380 V
• Frequency: 50–60 Hz
• Power consumption: no more than 100 kW
|Stacker (mounted on rolling plate No 1)||1|
|Conveyor (mounted on rolling plate No 2)||1|
|Transverse and longitudinal stretching||1|
|Mold cutting unit||1|
|Cutting molds, Ø from 20 cm to 50 cm||2|
We will Consider the Equipment Location
in your Production Facility
We will develop free the layout of the DSh1 and DSh2 in a specific area. We will take into account all standards and room parameters. We will think over a convenient organization of the production process for your workers.
Well-thought-out Solutions under the Roll-Line Trademark
Finished Product Examples
Примеры продукции Our Engineers Recommend Automated Lines to Three Categories of Manufacturers
Automated lines for Roll-Line thin lavash help small bakeries and bread-baking complexes to build a profitable business. We recommend it to:
• the beginner manufacturers to successfully enter the market,
• the already operating enterprises to reduce costs and improve its business,
• the producers in a problem situation to reduce costs and overcome the crisis.
Six More Reasons to Choose DSh1 and DSh2
• Cost reduction. Automated lines reduce costs and the product revenue grows without increasing the retail price.
• High level of automation. The process minimizes the presence of a person and the quality of the finished product does not depend on the workers’ skill.
• Simple operation. Even workers without special education can handle the equipment.
• Flexible settings. You can easily change the shape and thickness of the baked lavash.
• Compliance with standards.
• We advise. We will tell you all about the equipment, its features, and the thin lavash recipes.
Automated lines for the production of DSh1 and DSh2 thin lavash are an investment in the future of your business. We produce the lines in standard size or by an individual request. Call us now!